September 12

2017 Trainride from Tavistock to London

I glance up and see 
The white horse running swiftly
Along the hillside

Can you see Mister Fox?
Margo Chamberlain I see Mr Fox but wouldn't have if you hadn't prompted me. My eyes were caught by Miss Bird.
2016
The same note repeated...
I get lost. Where are we now?
Yes, it does matter.

I love to listen
To the Gorecki III, but
It's deadly to play.

2014 Elwha River, near Sequim.  w/ J&H
2013
Hey there Portlanders!
68 degrees and clouds
Neener neener, right?!

D just called to say
Obama's security
Almost got his knife.

They scatter, then regroup,
A whirling bird migration.
And it makes me smile.

2009
just watched Julie and Julia. Dave has a new favorite line (the pasta reference) and I'm looking for a yearlong obsession (other than the job). But first, I must go support his obsession: Ducks must redeem themselves, I must watch. (why?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23