August 29

2019
Vespers at the Abbaye of St Benoit

The Tour

My Gite south of Magog

Having poutine at the second oldest house in Magog
Abbaye des St Benoit, Quebec

Near Magog, Quebec
By the winery
Near Lascelles, Quebec
Québécois mouton

2018
Valles Caldera


The best trail signs EVER
Valles Caldera creatures
Actually, this guy was on my evening commute at Ghost Ranch
Can you spot the coyote?
Crocodilian log
Ghost Ranch
2017
At the Snake River
Overlook on the border.
Long drive tomorrow.


2016
You know it's fall when
Sunflowers light up the hills.
My retina burns.


2015
My sister visits,
We drive and walk and play games:
So much to enjoy.
2014

I sense a trend...

We pull over for
New Orleans cooking in
Oxford, Iowa.
2009
too much playing with tech toys. but it was really fun putting the puppy on Skype.
made a lovely dinner from farmer's market maitake's and Dayton Wa chevre. now playing with bamboo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 15

August 5

July 29