August 28

2019
Thanks to Martha Giles for sharing this!

“The world needs as much kindness as it can get. I'm participating in this year's Pay it Forward initiative: the first five people who comment on this status with "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point during this calendar year - anything from a book, a ticket, something home-grown, homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must make the same offer on their Facebook status.

Let's do more nice and loving things, without any reason other than to make each other smile and show that we think of each other.”  (She sent me a quilted penguin ornament and silk screened penguin card.  I gave Kristie an agate in September)

2018
Mike's pix of me and Dora at Ghost Ranch

Forest fire sunset:
A red gold lining to a
Smoky afternoon.
2017 In Portland w/ Lisa and Gary
For my final night,
A late dinner in Kenton.
New but familiar.
2014
"I can't find Dorothy!"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12