June 15

2017
A lovely day
2 days avoiding
Giants and Warriors fans:
We're total tourists.
2016
Hazy skies to the south:
I watch them turn dull grey pink.
There's a fire somewhere.
2014
I glean shells and smile
At a fellow beachcomber,
And he shakes my hand.
Luminous skyscape:
We watch it change and she talks
Of her grandparents.
Buoyed by the green waves,
Putting feet down to jump high
For the seventh one.

2013
Crafty coworkers
Who share their skills: so nice.
I must learn this one.

My heart works just fine,
Thank you. Please stop crawling up
The drain, cockroaches.

Hey Portland friends...Eric McFadden is playing the Waterfront on 7/5...totally worth the trip. (He opened for Tedeschi Trucks here in ABQ last night. I think I first saw Tedeschi at the Waterfront over 10 years ago...cycle of musical life)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 5

July 29