August 5

2019
Wandering around Worcester 
Swan sanctuary
The Hive: the joint library of the University and the town

Walk up to the Cathedral
Eat at Bill’s
The old library, now a museum/gallery
Narrow houses
Evensong at Worcester cathedral
2017
Hummingbird burst

Huntington Gardens
Huntington museums
Huntington Library exhibits (Octavia Butler notebooks)
Norton Simon Museum
2016 Isotopes game
After a bag of
Cotton candy, I feel sick.
Memories betrayed.
I love Marge
He would rather talk
To Homer than talk to me.
I do not blame him.
Isotopes don't win.
Somewhere over the rainbow
They might. Not tonight.
2014
I wake up early
And suddenly notice how
The sun has shifted
I am shocked to learn
My nephew has "abandoned"
Pride and Prejudice.

2009
In the absence of pen and paper, I transcribed bus haiku into my phone; how do i download it? It's the next level of illiteracy. I can read and write, but I can't transmit. Funny how each advance creates more ignorance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 15

July 29