June 10

2019
Morning light
2018
2017
Getting ready to watch Wonder Woman in the most comfy theatre EVER!

Her garden sculptures:
She says they're functional, but
I say they are art.
(Jan in Petaluma)
2016
She doesn't know from
Quiet. He says it's my fault,
But she likes her rings.

Driving through Espanola

2015
While I love my walks,
I'm here to testify that
Sciatica sucks.
Globe mallow, I believe,
Nestled beneath sage bushes,
Subtly brilliant blooms.
2014
Overnight her phone,
Wash car, get cash, shop (times three):
Shall we sup on shakes?
The warm months demand
Skin care, mind care, plugging in,
And drinking down. (Yes.)

A weekend summary, composed at the Poetry Group meeting
Off to the Races...
She bet him a buck
That the favorite would lose.
She was the winner.

The Trail Census.....
They camped in the hail,
Trudging out late the next day
Through dappled sunlight.

The Return.....
Here it is, I said.
Then we talked of other things;
He toyed with the key.

2010
Tents huddled beneath
A motionless Ferris wheel,
In a drenching rain.

Sad discovery:
Garden clogs don't substitute
For good walking shoes.

2009
Still musing on The Telling Project. Very powerful and moving theatre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12