April 29

2020
Concrete picnic table
A liquid sweet song
Following a bouncing flight
Through harsh desert light.
The pix are not good, but can anyone help ID the birds?
Embudo Canyon Trail
2019
Insightful comments:
“There’s no blood.” “I see no blood.”
So, two minutes then.
#stanleycupplayoffs

Back with the dogs
The woods have lost all of the snow and much of the mud on 10 days
Serenity snow
2018
I had forgotten
How breathtaking this place is.
(A mouse scurries past.)
It’s spring!
View from my bed

View from the farmhouse living room
Moonset through my window.
Sometimes is sunrise is best seen
By looking away.
2015
Haiku to a short date:
We meet for drinks, and
Discover that tonight is
Karaoke night.

I make French toast and
We speak of everything.
I inhale, deeply.

2013
He texts my number
By mistake. We text all night.
Boredom will do that.

Urban plum jelly:
I'm glad I can eat peanuts,
'Cause PBJs rock!

2010
Ode to the work cuisinart: She's got the blues, yeah. Yeah. The &*&**in' panel blues. And it's raining, too.

2009
my bro did some research: our family may be very distantly related to...Heifetz, Bob Dylan, and Curley. Well, they're all performers. (Vilnius Lithuania is the common factor)

Note to gent standing under the cherrypicker while it lowers a load from the Millar roof: your hard hat will not protect you

why don't people write books like 3 Men in a Boat any more?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 15

August 5

July 29