March 3

 2018
Dragged out to the lake
Getting ready to leave the road
Ice fisher tent?
On the lake

Islands
2017
Fiery skies aglow,
We leave the fiery food show.
My eyes and mouth burn.
2015
Taos scenes
2014
Green chili omelette,
With Thin Mint cookie chaser,
And some great girl talk.

(from Monday morning...
It appears the Internet
Wants to eat my words.)

He says, I don't want
To conduct. But I'll be here
If you need me. Hmmm
2013
Strong lovely girls dance
To the Bulgarian choir.
My throat tightens up.
Www.ndi-nm.org

Two "happiness" posts,
Radically different,
Both relevant. Thanks!
2012
I say, "Hey that's rain!"
A fellow shopper mocks me:
It's just a sprinkle.
2011
He's hanging pictures
Above the couch where my dog
And I are lying.
2010
Ode to the passive-aggressive bus driver: 
"Enjoying the ride? 
If not, take the next bus, 'cause 
There's no room for grumps."
2009
just got home from viewing a delightful (if necessarily precious) performance of The Importance Of Being Earnest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12