March 2

2018
From Todd Werner
While your in the world of snow land, you should do this!
Make big snow lumps.
Insert glow sticks for eyes.
Freak the neighbors out.
The snow here is too dry. that’s why I’m not making snow things
Trip w/ P to Lillehammer, via Ringsaker
with the Nobel Laureate Sigrid Undsett
2014
Snow on the mountains
Clouds in the sky, dark and light.
I can't drive and watch.
2013
He had no ID:
"I'm not John Lennon," he said.
I could not help him.

Breakfast toast and plate
Trashed. Never balance things
On your coffee mug.

If you're color blind
Does it matter if the couch
Is dark brown, not black?
2011
Stumbling downstairs, I
Find I've received a visit
From the scone fairy.
2010
Dave has stomach flu. 
I shop for bland food and make 
Matzoh ball soup. Yummmm.

The sidewalk turns pink. 
I tilt my face upward and 
Petals drift downward.

An Urk-ku from yesterday's commute: 
"Walking toward me 
He lifts up his shirt and smooths 
His white bare belly."

2009
is making plans to clean up the garden. hopefully the rain will return to thwart me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12