February 26

2019
St Bart’s in Tong
Another sign says the lead roof has been replaced with steel to head off thieves.
Who knew? Copper I get, but lead?
Mans best friend to the end
Signs of the Civil War cannonade.
Cromwell I think: this was the area
where King Charles II was being chased
Boiler house added in 1800s
Daisy, a chance-met Parson Russell Terrier
(a longer-legged version of the Jack)
David Austin rose garden and shop and tea room
Boscobel and environs
Son of Royal Oak
(Churches in the Marches)
Middleton in Chirbury
Carvings by prior Reverend. Possible local lad?
Ironbridge, St Luke’s 
Passage way under the church to lower town and high street
White Lady Priory
St Chad’s in Pattingham
This pretty fluffy footed guy just attacked me!
yeah, he pecked at my ankles, but they were well covered and I kicked back. I do live in daily fear of the drake, though: he hisses at me. Fortunately, the eggs are worth it.
2018
Norway
Really cold!
When you need to work
But you’re being double-teamed:
Just drink your coffee
2017
Sobbing as I watch
The Oscars memoriam:
It was a rough year.
2015
Taos
An icicle stream
Drips into the bushes and
Builds an ice castle.
2011
Facebook, Martha, and
USPS join forces
To bring me music

Flying high after
A sleepless night dealing with
Restless Legs Syndrome.
2009
is looking forward to her first glass craft class!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 23

September 12