February 23

2017
What sort of person
Eats stinky sardines in an
Enclosed public space?
#gack
2015
Taos scenes (mainly UNM campus)
Skies
I visualized
A snow day. It came to pass.
Where are my glasses?

I get out of bed
Once I learn I don't have to.
The birds are skittish.
2014
Dave Hoover after drumming meditation with Issa
Gentle but distinct
Notes, rippling and percussive.
I watch his hands dance.
Skies
Rio Grande Nature Center in ABQ
Some circle in dance,
Some bask, necks outstretched to sun.
Some stand still and tall.
2013
Re Rudy Boy Experience
I like chair dancing
But some music makes you want
To get up and move.
2011
While I love Paddy
The iPad, I must admit
Books always stay charged.

Never start the day
Arguing over health care.
It just makes you sick!
2010
Like a statue's nose, 
High-trafficked door handles gleam, 
Polished in passing.

Walking in to work, 
The rain starts at Holly's stop. 
She leads a charmed life.
2009
is thinking about hollybeth visiting Lucy in Seattle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12