Nov 1

2019 Home


2017 London. Day 6 of b/w photo challenge


2015 Jemez Mountains


2013
Scent of ginger, cloves,
And cinnamon. Why I love
Baking ginger snaps.
I fancy myself
O'Keeffe, walking at sunset
Into the red hills
2011
The trick or treaters
Left us three fun-size Mars bars.
I ate them all up.

The white truck's driver,
Stopped at the light, dances to
Sounds only he hears.

2009
The 13th Salmon Family Center is ready. Congrats to Dave and his fellow UU worker bees for a wonderful realization of a compassionate vision.

A sermon about death, 
A talk re: Orphee and art. 
It's Day of the Dead.

Hurt feelings and tears, 
Hugs and a labyrinth walk: 
I am now centered.

An MRI is 
Much noisier than it seems 
On House episodes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12