September 15

2017
From lunchtime concert
To sidewalk art, to portraits,
To fashion statements.
Took me quite awhile
To suss out this window art...
Waiting for music
That poet John Donne
Was one very handsome man.
He wrote quite well, too.
Feet (National Portrait Gallery)
2016 Ranchos de Taos
My days start and end
With an enthralling skyscape.
The day can't compete.
Pictures from Nick and Ashley's wedding
2015
2014
On the Brahms violin concerto in D...
This start is gorgeous.
By the time the soloist
Comes in.....who will care?

On playing Ives.....
He says, "You can strive
For rhythmic accuracy,
But..." and we all laugh.

Shadow notes can be
Left out. When he puts it in,
It's not optional.

When it's chaotic,
It is intentional, so
Don't try to listen.

You look so gloomy!
You're taking this melody
Seriously? Hmmmm.

2013 Stormy Sunset. Peace

Downsizing AGAIN!
Remind me why I want this,
And I'll make you scones.
2011
The night may come, when
I will yearn to hear this sound.
(He snores beside me.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12