August 30

2019
Cider Tasting

Tiles at the B&B

2017
3 states in 12 hours.
Sunset skies welcome me home,
But I'm unsettled.

2015
don't know who this fluffy guy is, but he hung around for awhile

Finally locate
John Dunn Bridge, but no swim suit.
Still, it's worth the drive.
2014
Ninja babies at the toe place

We take over the shop:
Toes are totally blinged now.
Guess which is the bride!
Dinner before play:
Spoonriver and The Guthrie
And My Fair Lady.

Views from the Guthrie

2013
A word to the wise:
Check the blender for ants first.
Then make your smoothie.
2009
feeling weepy because i just talked to emily on skype and now we've hung up and i miss her bunches and bunches! Think I'll get myself a rootbeer popsicle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12