June 23

2018
Ruby and Kahlua wait for breakfast. The chickens squawk around the corner. After the morning routine I get to cook the eggs I gathered last night. I could get used to this! And I’m expanding my house sitting skill set.
2016
Mabel and Company: worth the visit
I love old books
Dorothea and Henri were in Taos!!! Who knew?
Tony Lujan's drum,
Displayed, condemned to silence.
It wants to be played.
Outside the Harwood
My keys are missing;
This is so not amusing.
But my backpack's clean.

She stops by to watch
Clouds metamorphose. We talk
Of space aliens.
2015
We find huge puffballs
And I make an eggless quiche.
We all live through it.
2014
World's loudest cricket,
Trapped somewhere in the bathroom.
Really. Loud. Echoes.

I take her picture,
So she takes mine in return.
It was a steep climb.
A short trek through the
Randall Davey Audubon
Centre, at mid-day.
2010
I am too old to
Run a block to catch a bus.
But it's nice I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12