March 9

 2018
Frogner Park
Truly amazing gates to a truly bizarre sculpture park
Walking around Oslo
Norway creatures
2017
Anyone want a 
Paperweight? One's legit
But they all qualify.
2013
Haiku for three dog sightings:

Raising muddy paws
To my chest, the collie smiles.
I smile back at him.

Head, shoulders, torso
Completely out the window
As the truck drives past.

Steady beat of feet
Growing louder. They pass me,
Black hair and black fur.
2010
Her hands are windmills:  "Scary things are happening!"  Indubitably.
Walking with Holly: My feet hurt, I drop her off....  Again with the rain!!!
Indignant birds cheep,  "W T F's with this weather?!"  My cold hands concur.
2009
is thinking about fairy tales:  strawberries in the snow.  Only today it's crocuses.  Will they be okay?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 26

January 23

September 12